UID1192
- 积分
- 38104
威望
金钱
魅力
回帖0
主题
精华
阅读权限100
注册时间2009-8-1
最后登录1970-1-1
在线时间 小时
|
楼主 |
发表于 2010-3-12 17:42
|
显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 恐龙 于 2010-3-12 17:44 编辑
It being in the springtime(那是在春天的时节)
and the small birds they were singing, (小鸟儿们在歌唱)
Down by yon shady harbour,(沿着远处阴凉的凉亭)
I carelessly did stray, (我不经意间竟迷失了方向)
The thrushes they were warbling, (画眉鸟柔和的唱着歌)
The violets they were charming (还有那娇媚的紫罗兰竞相开放)
To view fond lovers talking, (看着多情的恋人们低语)
a while I did delay. ( 我停下了脚步)
She said, my dear(她说,亲爱的)
don't leave me all for another season, (请不要在任何季节离我)
Though fortune does be pleasing (虽然命运将我们捉弄)
I 'll go along with you, (我还要与你在一起)
I 'll forsake friends and relations(我会放弃亲友)
and bid this Irish nation, (放弃爱尔兰民族的祝愿)
And to the bonny Bann banks forever I 'll bid adieu. (对神发誓,我永远都不会说再见)
He said, my dear (他说,亲爱的)
don't grieve(请不要悲伤)
or yet annoy my patience, (否则会困扰我的耐心)
You know I love you dearly the more I'm going away, (你要知道即使离开,我只会更强烈地爱你)
I'm going to a foreign nation(我要去一个遥远的国度,)
to purchase a plantation, (去寻觅一片土地)
To comfort us here after all in Amerika. (来抚平灾难给我们带 来的所有创伤)
HO HO HO~~
Then after a short while(不久以后)
a fortune does be pleasing,(当一切都已经平息)
I'will cause them for smile at our late going away,( 我将让所有人都因我们这次离别而幸福)
We'll be happy as Queen Victoria,(我们将像维多利亚女皇一样 快乐,)
all in her greatest glory, (有着她最伟大的荣耀)
We'll be drinking wine and porter all in Amerika.(我们要在 这废墟上品尝美酒佳肴)
If you were in your bed lying and thinking on dying, (如果 你躺在床上正思考着死亡)
The sight of the lovely Bann banks,so your sorrow you'd give over, (爱之神的目光,将你的忧伤带到我身旁)
Or if were down one hour,(或许瞬间就会降临,)
down in yon shady bower, (降临在那幽暗的凉亭)
Pleasure would surround you,(快乐将围绕着你,)
you'd think on death no more. (你将不会再想到死亡)
Then fare you well,(所以永别了吧,)
sweet Cragie Hills,(我可爱的克雷吉山峦,)
where often times I've roved, (我曾漫游数次的地方)
I never thought my childhood days I 'd part you any more, (我以为从我孩童时期起就不会再和你分开)
Now we‘re sailing on the ocean for honour and promotion, (而如今我们却航行在荣誉和重生的海洋里)
And the bonny boats are sailing,way down by Doorin shore. (沿着多里安海岸,美丽的船儿在航行) |
|